- YEARBOOKS: Order your yearbook today!
- If you have gently used books you would like to donate to the new Kanata North school, you can drop them off at the school, starting Monday April 23 to Monday April 30th or bring them to movie night! St. Gabriel is looking for some books to donate to the new school
** IMPORTANT DATES **
April 26th -- News Show
-- Cleaning up the Capital (come prepared to be outside for this. *Bring gardening gloves if you have them*)
-- Movie Night
April 27th -- PD Day
May 2nd-3rd -- School Musical Production
May 7th-11th - Catholic Education Week
May 8th - School Mass (Grade 5 classes hosting)
* Stay tuned for more exciting events in May!
Students have started their final project for Human Body Systems. This project has two elements: an explanatory presentation and a model.
1. Students are required to research one body system and explain how it works. The final product will be presented using some form of technology (i.e., Google Slides/Prezi/WeVideo). This portion of the project is to be completed at school however, research can be gathered at home.
2. Students will be asked to create/build a model with one moving or functioning piece. We have lots of materials here at school to help with the projects but, the students may ask for parental help to design and/or build elements of their model. Again, most of the work will be completed in class.